At the end of your discussion, to help people synthesize what they’ve experienced and move the focus from dialogue to action steps, you may want to choose one of these questions:
- What did you learn from this film that you wish everyone knew? What would change if everyone knew it?
- If you could require one person (or one group) to view this film, who would it be? What would you hope their main takeaway would be?
- The story of these women is important because ___________.
- Complete this sentence: I am inspired by this film (or discussion) to __________.
- Additional media literacy questions are available on the AmDoc website here.